Our mission is to provide free, valuable resources to our Hispanic community. We want to help you thrive academically, financially, and spiritually.
The Center is a place where you can feel welcome and comfortable as you learn and grow.
You can access the internet or request a computer at any time. Just ask a missionary wearing a black nametag for help.
The Learning Center is available for personal research in employment or family history whenever classes are not in session. Come by just to research or stay after your class!
If you have a question, please ask one of the missionaries. If they don’t know the answer, they will help you find it.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have health and safety precautions in place to prevent the spread of the virus. Here are guidelines for using the Center safely.
- If you feel sick or have symptoms that may be COVID-related, please do not come to the Center.
- We will take your temperature upon entering the building.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face mask over your mouth and nose.
- Practice social distancing.
We all need to take responsibility for keeping the Center secure. We will do our part to ensure it is a safe place for everyone who visits, but we need your help as well. Here are some safety guidelines.
- Please do not bring valuables to the Center.
- Keep your possessions with you at all times.
- Report anyone or anything that may look suspicious.
REMEMBER: Children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.